WHY TO INVEST IN THE REPUBLIC OF SRPSKA?
NEAR BY EU
Zagreb – 01h30min, 136km
Ljubljana – 02h43min, 275km
Prague – 08h30min, 786km
Vienna – 04h52min, 502km
Munich – 07h13min, 695km
Budapest – 04h28min, 411 km
Milan – 07h26min, 756km
Belgrade – 02h42min, 279 km
PROFESSIONAL AND HARDWORKING WORKERS
- More than 30,000 skilled workers 18 to 35 years old;
- 25.4% with university degrees, 4.3% two-year post secondary education, 46% secondary education.
EASY AND SIMPLE REGISTRATION
- One Stop Shop
- 3 days registration
- The Minimum initial capital of 1 KM (0,51 €)
THE LOWEST TAXES IN THE ENVIRONMENT
RS - 17%
Austria 10% and 20%
HUGE NATURAL POTENTIAL
- 1 million hectares of forest (more than 50% of the territory of The Republic of Srpska consists of forests)
- 1, 299 million hectares of agricultural land
- more than 4 billion tonnes of brown coal, lignite and peat reserves
- huge hydro potential
- wind potential above the EU average
THE LOWEST PRICES OF ELECTRICITY IN EUROPE
0,0650 EUR per KWh
THE REPUBLIC OF SRPSKA
is an independent investor-oriented economy. The geographical location, the richness of natural resources, expert and educated workforce, as well as a favorable business environment are making it an ideal location for your new investment.
Area: 25.053 km2
Capital: Banja Luka
Currency: Convertible Mark (BAM)
– We have created a complete set of investor services.
– We offer you free and professional counseling.
– We support and facilitate your investment decision.
The Government of the Republic of Srpska has passed a Decree on the procedure for granting incentives for direct investments. This Decree regulates the subjects…
Yesterday, an integrated electronic system for registration of business entities and entrepreneurs in the Republic of Srpska was promoted. The system is easy to use,…
The Prime Minister of the Republic of Srpska, Radovan Višković, stated that “Bepro” in Veliko Blaško is an important company for Srpska because they have…
The Economic Council of the Municipality of Laktasi decided to start the development of new business zones in Veliki Blaško and Trn, and also expansion…
The city of Prijedor intends to form a new business zone in the Gornji Orlovci, after the transfer of land from the state to the…