The Program “PrilikaPlus – Ulaganjem u ljude do veće konkurentnosti”, financed by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and implemented by the Agency for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises, Banja Luka, is seeking for eligible team member in its office in Sarajevo for the following position for a term assignment, with an obligatory probation period:
- Public sector coordinator
General requirements for employment:
- University degree in a relevant field such as economics, social science or similar
- Minimum five years of relevant working experience
- Experience in working within the education, employment and business sector will be considered as an advantage
- Relevant work experience within international organizations will be considered as advantage
- Excellent presentation and team work skills
- Excellent oral and written English skills (subject to test)
- Еxcellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge in using MS office applications
- Capability to work within a small team as well as independently and under pressure
- Readiness and flexibility to work and travel throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Valid driving license and readiness to use its own vehicle with reimbursement of expenses.
Specific requirements as well as detailed job description is available on www.prilikaplus.ba
Interested candidates should send their CV with a copy of a diploma and proof of relevant working experience in electronic form to email@example.com or by mail to Program PrilikaPlus, Save Mrkalja 16/4, 78000 Banja Luka with a remark “Application for a position within PrilikaPlus Program”. All applications sent until Monday July 03th, 2017 by 12:00 midday will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone inquiries will be available.